Sunday, August 06, 2006

What's for dinner?

Last couple of days have been filled with constant chaos. Emotions are flying high, and it's hard to keep focused. Friends are braking up or leaving and the only people who are affected are the ones they leave behind. I'm not going further into all of this... a few of you know what I'm talking about, some of you want to, and most of you don't give a flying f**k.

EO has been exciting for me (and mostly bad or annoying in some sort of way). I'm looking for some quiet time. I hope eventually things will work themselves out. They have to ... they always do.

Note: Sorry about the depressing post...Matches my mood recently.

If you see my son, Chaoticlord, please tell him to grow some hair...mommy dosen't like her son being bald.

Level Up's/Top 100

Xaradas - Leveled to 14
Vanityx - Has made the Top 100, Congrats!!
Me - I levled to 23...finally..

P.S. If I'm missing anyone let me know...

Quote of the Day

"The only thing endless in EO is the tnl" - Diceroller

No comments: