Monday, August 14, 2006

Long time no talk...

It's been a few days since I've written anything, but if time permits I will try to post more. I've hardly been in EO, so I feel like I'm majorly out of the loop, and it seems some interesting things have happened. (I wont get into them because I don't really know about them, and I don't want to say something wrong)

I've recently had a little fun...maybe it wasen't a great idea but I had fun and it made me smile... for a short time it seems. I am somehow now in trouble for playing with people's feelings. It was a joke (maybe in bad taste) but I am NOT going to appologize for it. It wasen't a huge deal. So I will ask everyone (if I know you or not), if you hear something about me come and ask me what happened and don't rely on other people's hear says.

On a more personal note, I would like to thank everyone who's been there for me. It means a lot. In situations like that you really know who is your friend because they sincerely care. I wont mention names (it would suck if I would forget someone).

P.S. Mrpringle kicks ass!!!!!

No comments: