Monday, August 07, 2006

A Glitch!?!?!.....just kidding

A day in EO is never the same. Something exciting always happens....and today was just one of those days.

It all started at HH, with Cortezz the Pervezz stacking everything in sight (at that point me), but soon after Gmart and Oursavior joined in. The situation quickly escalated to a very fearfull game....dun dun dun....truth or dare. Gmart quickly took adventage and dared me to go bald. I'm not the kind of girl to back down from a dare so I bravely accepted. Gmart and Sweetabys quickly joined in the fun and accepted my faith of being bald. (I wasted 10k at the hairdressers today)

You ask who is in the picture?....Well from the top is me, Sweetabys, Highlands, Gmart, Chaoticlord(my son), Reashi(my daughter), and Zzahra.

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

I hope that you get all you asked for.

Cheers!!!

Level Up's

Sittingbull has leveled to level 20. Congrats!!!

Highlands has leveled to level 23. Woot!!

Quote of the Day

"What's the limit of how many pain killers you can take in a day?" - Diceroller

No comments: