Thursday, August 31, 2006

EO Fashions

I thought I'd do a light and fun topic rather then something that's probably on my mind. Since I started, the EO fashion trends have been different. The people who have been around EO for a while have usually developed their own taste in fashion (but once in a while they like to switch it up). The people who recently started EO usually start off wearing the Dragon Armor then graduate to what they see the older players wearing.

The most popular fashions for men....

1. Hero Plate (new)
2. Robes of Sanctum
3. Dark Robes
4. Suits

The most popular fashions for the ladies...

1. Hero Plate (new)
2. White Robes
3. Wardica Plate
4. Tennu

Walking around EO...well lets just say that's all I see. I want some sexy dark robes!!!! Something like the mystic (I think that's what it is...well the navy blue/fushia monstrosity), it would look too hot in black.

For now I will go with the most popular outfit there is in EO....and that is NAKED. Naked is fun, I feel free and relaxed from everyday restraints. I recommend everyone to go naked!!! ... and besides clothes are for newbs...

PS. I changed my colours (of the blog) tell me what you think...I don't know if I like it yet...but the browns got boring for me...so I thought I'd give it a little bit of a face lift.

BIR

We've been doing great guys!!! With 12 members we are number 66 on top 100. ( I really don't care where we stand I'm just glad to have you guys with me..awwww...this is where I get mushy)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well if i would of known u like dark robes so much i would of worn my old one lots sooner...lol...llaw hand of death

Anonymous said...

ohh and happy to be part of bir...hope i can be helpful....llaw hand of death