Wednesday, August 02, 2006

A change at HH?

I got really confused the other day when a level 6 person was trying to ks me at HH. I just didn't understand utill I found out that HH now allows people who are level 5 and up. I don't like this change one bit. We need areas where higher levels are allowed, cause I'm sick of feeling sorry for lower levels who can't get a kill (this is why I don't train at carns anymore).

People who are higher levels should have some kind of benefits (considering they have spent a lot of time training). They should have areas where they are able to train without getting bothered. Make something more elite for them....let that be a reward!!!

They leveled!!!

Congrats to Cspar who leveled to 17, and to Rolad who leveled to 13. Good job you two (now stop celebrating and get off your coloured pillows... the chiffon is getting wrinkled).

Quote of the Day

"Me and my soilders don't die, we just go back to hell and regroup" - Diceroller

Note: Dice, I love the randomness of your comments!!! They always brighted my day, and always come at a time when I need a little cheering up.

No comments: