Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A Friend Gone Sour

I'll get right to the point....

I've been friends with Cortezz since I was in NSZ (so like 5 months), and I always thought he was misunderstood and people just weren't giving him the chance that he deserved, (I even stuck up for him on more then one ocassion) but, Oh boy, did he ever change my mind.

I find Cortezz to be an immature attention grabbing wh*re. He is inconsiderate, hurtful, and full of animosity. He is bitter and hostile to people who like him, and he lashes out at people who are his friends.

I confided in him that my mother is in the hospital, and that she is quite ill, so he told me he wishes that my mother would die.

I have never in my life (no mater in real life or game) been hurt so much. I've never had anyone say something so painful to me.

So I'll say this...

As of this moment Cortezz no longer exists to me. I don't care what he says or does, he no longer matters. He is a waste of skin and he is a waste of my time.

4 comments:

katalla said...

Thank you Rol =)

Anonymous said...

That is so wrong to say... i understand perfectly where you are coming from, i told him he shouldn't have said that. I told him i was worried about keipasa because something happened, and he said he commited suicide. -.- like how is that something to say to help out the situation. I hope your mom will be alright. no one should wish death on anyone.

Anonymous said...

Cortezz never did anything bad to me, and you know, everyone will die eventually...

katalla said...

You don't wish death upon anyone.. I , actually most people,(unless they are a degenerate) would not wish death upon anyone.