Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I Leveled

I got so excited that I leveled that I just had to stread the HH. Vanityx and Highlands helped me throughout the day to level. Thank you guys!!













Wow.... I love doing this when I level. I recommend the level streaking to be a part of everyone's leveling experience. Not only is it fun but it is also theraputic to your mind.

To my bro,

Thanks Highlands for always being there for me, no matter what. Thanks for calling me stupid, a*shole, skid mark, hoj, and the countless of other stuff you call me when I deserve it. Thanks for usually setting me back on the right path (and this happens a lot); thanks for defending me from anyone who would want to cause me harm.... And thanks for all the support you have given me since I've met you. You're the BEST BROTHER EVER!!! (you really need a medal or something) I love you pumpkin!!!

HOJ/BIR

We are sister guilds.... We lend support to eachother.... We will be there for eachother...

Note: BIR has made it to Top 100 Guilds. WOOT!!!

No comments: