Tuesday, August 15, 2006

An Earful

A while back I wrote about certain "rules" that HOJ should follow. These rules were designed to make your time in EO and your gaming experience more friendly.

Recently, everytime I sign into EO I get an earful of complaints. We are not a huge guild, and we are all good people, but these complaints are not materializing our of thin air. After listening to these complaints I feel like I should remind you all of some of the rules mentioned.

NO Flaming - I understand that people get on your nerves, and there's past history, and past experiences but remember...YOUR ACTIONS REFLECT ONTO HOJ. If I hear anyone flaming people's families (this hasen't happened yet) you will be kicked. I, and I'm sure all other leaders, will not tolerate this. If you have nothing nice to say don't say anyting at all. If someone is getting on your nerves ignore them. (In the last week two people from my friend list made it to my ignore, making my ignore number 89, if I can ignore someone so can you. The ignore buttone is there for a reason, so use it) I don't want to hear that people are being harassed and attacked by HOJ members. If I see this I will be kicking people (eventhough they are my good friends).

Note: We all need to remember that there is a large population of EO'ers who are under the age of 16. Let's watch our language. If it's rude keep it to pm's.

KS'ing - I've been saying this for a while, don't ks unless someone has ks'd you first. Last week I got a complaint, so I decided to go under cover, and what do you know? I was ks'd by a HOJ. That person got their warning. Again, we are not push-overs, stick up for yourselfs.

P.S. I would like to know which one of you was trying to ks Hitokirib (for those of you who don't know yet that is my husband). We need to for sure have a talk.

Quote of the Day
(I have 2 today)

"You are my friend but if I would see you right now I'd kick your ass!" - Highlands

"-purr-" - Diceroller

New Stuff

Vanityx has made a new blog. She documents experience. Check it out it's pretty cool..and I'm gone add it to the links. http://www.eoxp.blogspot.com Good job Vanity!

No comments: