Saturday, August 26, 2006

Life's Lessons

I don't know why I have never noticed this before (or maybe I have I just didn't pay attention), but people in EO are extremely rude (or maybe it's getting worse). People have absolutely no manners. It almost seems like they were raised by a pack of carn's.

I decided a couple of weeks ago that I will correct these social mistakes (or at least let them know they are making them). Here's a few things that I'm sure get on more then just my nerves.

U, U , U.....

Ok... This must be one of the most annoying things ever. When I see U or hey U, I cringe. There's a couple of things I do in this situation. (a) Ignore...I don't know who they are calling (evnethought they are chasing after me). (b) Explain to them that my name is not U, and if they are going to ask me a question they should address me by my name..or say excuse me. (this I only do if I have extra time on my hands).

Thank you?

Thank you is powerful. It says a lot in two simple words yet people seem to have lost the ability to use it. Recently when people ask me for gold I comply and give them some, but I've noticed that they don't say thank you anymore, just "can I have more?". So this is how I fixed this problem today. I killed a ghost at HH and it dropped like 37g. Some guy ran up to me and asked for it (he was recently hacked so I was gone give it to him). I picked up the 37g and dropped 100g. Instead of saying thank you he said can I have more. LOL...well...I explained to him that I would have given him a lot more if he would have only said thank you.(and I was...I was gone give him 5k) but since he was rude he was not gone get anymore.

I don't know about you all but I think that people should learn manners even if it is only in EO. Next time instead of ignoring them just let them know that being polite is important.

Level up's

Highlands: Level 25
Anarky: Level 31
Dimonddawn: Level 24

(and a hundred others...)

No comments: