Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A Little Bit of Drama...

Well, did my day start of horribly or what? Someone approached me today and told my a few things about my husband... and trust me none of them were good. I, like any wife would do, confronted Llaw about the things I was hearing. (I'm not gone mention any of the things I heard beacause I'm not dishing out my dirty laundry for everyone to examine) We argued... a lot. We both let our emotions take over and things go a little heated.

And yes, Llaw did divorce me....

We eventually got to talking (by a little bit of added pressure from Debstar, Berdy, and Amayax... more about them later on)....and ran away to Ancient City, where after a lot of talking we were able to work things out.

So I am happy to announce that Llaw and I remarried and are now hopefully on the right track.

We are sorry we didn't invite anyone, but we just wanted a quiet ceremony. This second time around was more emotional and we just wanted to share the moment together.

For our honeymoon we decided to go horse back riding. We both enjoy riding bareback (no pun intended) so we thought that this would be an appropriate vacation for us both.

Another Wedding???

Congratulations to Highlands and Reashi who also for the second time tied the knot. Trust me when I say that we are extatic that the two of you have been able to work it out.


Note: I would like to thank Debstar, Berdy, and Amayax. The three of you were very helpful and seemed genuinely concerned for our well being. I was more then shocked that Deb and Berdy would even care (especially since our past has been crossed and splattered with many clashes), but if in the recent couple of weeks my mind wasen't changed about you two it's definitely changed now. I think that they seriously like to help and actually care about the other players. I'm glad they were there for me and Llaw.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL i was calling him a noob. And congrats kat and llaw <3


<3 Rea rea

katalla said...

It's all behind us now, and it's better then ever. I'm so glad we were able to work everything out.