Friday, August 18, 2006

Complete Mayhem

When I signed on this morning, I noticed our guild chat being spamed by useless junk, and people being called names. Who did this you ask... our new member....Cortezz. Within five minutes the "EO idiot" was kicked.

I want to know who recruited him. If I see him again he will be kicked again. Rumor has it that Cortezz has a alt in HOJ, so to fix this I demoted a couple of recruiters who I did not know. Here's the list...

Bonkotsu
Chatex
Gigabolver
Lilducky
Lordlife (Cort said this was his alt, I'm not gone take the chance that it's not)
Neochris
Rolana

(This is only a temporary solution. If any of the leaders want any people off that list...do it)

I'm not gone have that little emo freak polluting HOJ.

What's Today?

Naked HOJ Friday...
Could we please get some more participation from our male members.










A Happy Wedding


Llaw did an awesome job with the editing. *applause*... I want more of these edits...it's great!!

(sorry it came out so huge...but it shows how big MY heart is...no no...I messed up and I can't fix it)

No comments: