Friday, August 04, 2006

Naked HOJ Friday

Last night (after midnight for me) "Naked HOJ Friday" began. It started very innocently with a few girls getting naked (Cellardoor, Sweetabys, and I) and it eventually became not only "Naked HOJ Friday" but story time as well. I could tell, you all are wondering what kind of stories were told, well let me just tell you this.... They were not clean. I heard a wonderful story about a police officer pulling over a innocent lady....and because I'm trying to keep this PG I'll stop there (any of you who's imaginaton dosen't suck can pretty much decipher the rest). There was also mention of babysitters, dirty neighbour men, nurses (that's one of my faves), whips, chains, and chiffon lace. Thank you to Rolad and Sweetabys for the great stories. (Rolad was the clean one, his shiny helmet prevented dirty thought).

Wedding Bliss

Congratulations to Sweetabys and Bongman on their marriage!



And congratulations to Reashi and Highlands (marriage #3). Hope the third time is a charm.

Level up's

YAY!!! Llaw leveled to 23! Good job babe!!!!

Quote of the Day

"They say you can't turn a bad girl good, but once a good girl goes bad, she's gone forever." -Diceroller

Note: I'm still loving these random coments.

No comments: