Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A walk down memory lane...

We'll my last couple of days have been shit! Thanks to Josh, Zzahra, and Llaw for being there for me. It means a lot when there's someone there to listen. I didn't realize how much I actually needed it. Friends who I thought would be there for me when I needed them turned out to not give a shit...oh well =( ... makes me so sad but at least I know now that they don't care.

So to cheer myself up I went through about 900 screenies (that's only bout half the screenies I have...I got lazy, and besides these are the only have 900 of Kat). So here they are...

Some of them are hilarious so look at them closely,.....lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool pics hun....glad i could help out if only in a small way HUGS...LLAW

katalla said...

gj with what bella?

You over-reacted (relax)... You're pissed at something that happened 5 months ago?

Ragenevy said...

don't hurt ur fingers typing to this 1 cent hoe

let her just fucking leave already

all i can say is let's party

bye u fugly whore