Sunday, October 15, 2006

Total Ownage!!!

I haven't been in EO a lot... well that's because I've been having so much fun in CO. Sorry all!! It's been one adventure after another. If it's not the guys completely owning eachother it's them starting pk'ing wars. (it's been fun).. I got killed a couple of times for either being in Outcasts, but I think it's mostly for being Sav's wifey.

One of the funniest days recently was when Whoops and I decided to train at Sandmonsters. These things are like level 68, and both Whoops and I are way below that. (ok me not so much and he's catching up rather quickly). We both must have died like 30 times. It was so freaking funny. I was laughing so bad that I kept dying. Well anyways here are some pics to prove it.
This is us staring out. Yeah we're so tough!!
....and we died....


We so thought we had this one..... but we died.

That day was too funny. I couldn't stop laughing. I'm sure there's plenty more fun days to come since we're all growing in level and soon will be able to own the best of them.

Kya made me a new character. Katiri is a level 34 Troj. She dosen't kick ass yet but she will soon. I'm a level 63 now, and omg I cant wait to be at least 75.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhmmm, seems like someone blogs is more like a diary, you dont have even a friend to post in this blog? i feel pity, oh and if you have fun in co stay there we are full of whires like you in eo so we dont need more ....you should pay me for posting here.

Anonymous said...

WHORES***

katalla said...

LOL ...What do you think a blog is? Fucking EO CNN? Relax..don't read my blog cause clearly it dosen't interest you.

This is for my friends, and people who actually enjoy seeing it. Why don't you put your name so we all know who the idiot is and Fuck off!

Anonymous said...

First you dont get it right, i meant that we dont need you at eo not that im asking you to post about it, second..." Why don't you put your name so we all know who the idiot is and Fuck off!" LOL i think...i really believe that you and me are the only ones reading this blog xD, im your friend by the way.

Anonymous said...

Hi who are you?, dont bother i dont care, unless your nick is Katalla i dont really think you worth an answer so this is the last time ill refer to you, thank you very much, And Katalla,CO is so much fun you know it, dont come back to EO please.

katalla said...

lol Whoops! yeah we need to do it again, although this time well kick ass.

And to anonymous...

I don't know who you are, so I don't care what you have to say. Why are you reading my blog?...and I'll come back to eo whenever I dam please...hummm like right now.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha you know me, and i made you come to EO that proves that i can do what i please with you HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, why you ppl are so stupid? go to school or something, playing child games, you could be my mother and calling child a child is not an insult whooops or w/e, calling you a lifeless man (i suppose), a failure in life, a person calling nerd another one while every nerd is much more than you or eat in front of your monitor playing online games,(Food that you seems that you cant afford, you live with your fathers?) is not an insult either, is the TRUTH...
Anyone wanna get owned too? (by a child).Hahahaha.
And why anonimous?...hahahaha you will figure it out...hopefully xD