Sunday, October 01, 2006

A Merge?

Well no not really, but it is like it anyways. Has no one else noticed that SAV men are married to TMG women? I think it's too HOT!! We got Raronken and Zzahra, Highlands and Bellajar, and we got me and Oursavior (I have an alt in TMG, so I still count..hehe). Too freakn cute!!!

Something even cuter? High and Bella. My baby bro finally tied the knot with someone I like. Bella is too awesome. Love ya girl!!! (and yay...I have a baby sister in law).

P.S. I know some of you retards have nothing better to do but start rummors, so I'll say it once again cause you seem to be unable to understand a simple idea. Stay the fuck away from peoples lives, don't stick your noses where they don't belong, and try to be happy for people.

5 comments:

Vegaszfinest said...

lol.. was the PS refering to me?

Vegaszfinest said...

Agenda? lol ops i accidently wrote a password for the name hehe..

katalla said...

I haven't heard of you Vegas spreading anything or attacking High and Bella. So it's not concerning you.

Ragenevy said...

LOL loves it <33 u guys are all too cute and related now kinda in an eo kinda way

hugs and kisses


but whoops should join SAV then it'd be even cuter cuz hello me and hiim major cuteness action duh

Ragenevy said...

OMG quit the game? or just the guild..?