Sunday, October 08, 2006

EO - V 26 is out!!

After months of waiting v26 is out, and it's totaly HOT! hehe I'm so enjoying myself. Everything (almost) is so new. The quests are great, cause even if you have absolutely nothing to do you could do that. The clothes are so smexy! I love em... ty Vult! I'm sure you made a lot of girls happy with those... hold on! The boys are definatelly enjoing them too!
Sav and I traveling to a distant desert on a quest to find some book or something (haven't finished it yet). If only you could see what I'm sreaming out..."I'm the queen of the world!!!"This is me running for my dear life, and I did die very quickly after that.
This one is a funny one. Raronken and I were sitting on the bridge (trying to cause a traffic jam) when some guy walked into me and started blowing hearts and making noises. So I told him his d*ck is too small, so he stormed off, but some other guy started lecturing us on how only 5 " matter..0.0 Well I haven't had such a good laugh in a while.

CO - Too much fun

The thing I love about CO is that it's a different sort of fun from EO. Many things are the same like the guilds, marriages, and sometimes the drama, but what is different is that there's pk, and when someone helps you level it does not influence their experience at all. So players are much more willing to help one another.

Today I had fun. I leveled to 56. Finally!! I thought it would never happen. By tomorrow morning I plan to be 57 (cause then I can get my new outfit). Kya "upscalled" my bow, so now it's super hot. Kya was helping me yesterday for most of the time I was in CO, we were killing bandits cause I need to earn some money. He kicks ass! Kya you're awesome, thank you again.
Diceroller got in some trouble today. High level players were accusing him of murder! He had some level 119 Archer scraming at him. Awww poor Dicey =( ...always taking the blame. Let's just say is in deep and I mean DEEP doodooo!

No comments: