Sunday, September 24, 2006

Opps!

Yes, it's true. I'm cheating on EO. I finally downloaded Conquer Online and spent the day there with Oursavior and Diceroller. Honestly, I never thought I would enjoy it so much. Most of that I'd have to thank Sav for, but also Dicey and my new guild members. LOL... yes I joined Redemption (same guild as the boys are in). There is some awesome people in it, like Sgt. Kya (very very sweet).


Sav (through his incredable owning skills) leveled me last night to 32 (my level in eo is 25 btw). The monsters never stop coming it's awesome, but I'm still so weak. I'm an archer, so I have to level my bow too, and guess what? I get to fly!!! How awesome is that?(and yay... Sav and I got married again...It announces it to everyone in the game when someone gets married..hehe)
So here's a few screenies,

This is Sav coming back for me after I died (this might have been the time he "accidently" pk'd me, he says he was trying to kill Dicey..so I forgive. He only killed me twice...lol) The winged creature will be me at lvl 107...how hot does she look?This is Sav kicking the shit out of some Slow Apes. The first time I saw them I screamed at Sav for bringing me to such a horrific place, but I quickly learnt he could own them, so I only died like three times (the reason for that being that I was trying to help).This is at the end of the night. Both Sav and I were tired, so we just chilled out for a bit.

I still will play EO, but maybe not as much. I still have many good friends that I can't say goodbye to. And I will keep my blog up, why the hell not? \

Have fun all, Kat

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh yea good old CO, I can't get into it like i was before but its still a really good game and I got Sav playing it btw muahahahaha :D

katalla said...

I know lol...and now I'm addicted. Thanks Nez!!

Henry said...

Wow is so cool so when next version comes we wont have you guys around =D
Lolrofllmaozor, nah joking im not planning to come back to EO anyways (I found someone that can actually make me return but meh.), but, Nezlo what are you doing here? werent you getting leaves for a quest? come back to MS man we miss you, the Crimsom Balrog miss you too 0.0"
Sorry Kattalla for using your blog as a chat room xD, i cant resist to talk to a friend on sight =P

Anonymous said...

LoL, Coming Hito :P
Btw Kat, Love your blog girl, Keep up the good work :D

katalla said...

Lol thanks Nez, and no problem Hit. I think I'm still level 17 in ms. And yeah when new version comes out I'm for sure there.

Btw, I'm lvl 37 (50% tnl) yay!!! I get a new outfit soon...lol

Have fun guys!

Henry said...

Lv 44 in MS, Psing everything and all that stuffs,ill go for lv 46 tonight, too bad i can´t help you at Ms anymore since you are too low to leech exp,oh and...i know you love my spams Katalla so here you go...

Henry said...

Back it up, back it up

You got it, you got it

Put your hands up, put your hands up

You got it, you got it

Drive back baby get your ass in your car

I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard



I wander 'round the room and I'm getting things ready

I picture you driving just like Mario Andretti

I got the cush, Kettle One, waiting for your engine

Your Grand Prix attention, it's gonna be a party



Don't forget to make a U-turn

I see you left your blinker on

I got it rolled and ready here to burn

Meet me back at home



Drive back baby get your ass in your car

I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard



Driving fast in your car

I've got you tracked on my radar



It's just such a trip how you're still my speed racer

You got me so addicted just like a free baser

I want you all over me like L.A.M.B.

So get here A.S.A.P. it's gonnna be a party



Don't forget to make a U-turn (don't forget to get here)

I see you left your blinker on (you see I want to get it on)

I got it rolled and ready here to burn

Meet me back at home (you know you need me so come back)



Drive back baby get your ass in your car

I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard



Now you know you're qualified

You're in the pole position

Put it in first gear, step on the pedal and drive fast



Back it up, back it up

You got it, you got it

Put your hands up, put your hands up

You got it, you got it



(I'm ready for you)

Drive back baby get your ass in your car

(Me and you boo)

I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard



(I'm ready for you)

Drive back get your ass in your car

(For me and you boo)

I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard

Come on baby, please hurry up, you know I'm waiting for you

Henry said...

Oh and by the way, your link to Llaws blog isnt working, you should fix it so i can spam him too =T

katalla said...

LOL Hit!! I do love your spams that is true. And I don't like leaching of off your exp you ass!!!lol!!

And I know it's not working. I switched to beta and everything is screwed up. I can't add any more links either. I'm pc retarded as it is, so this is too hard for me.
Whoops tried to help me but I fucked things up royaly so he didn't even have a chance. Oops

Henry said...

As you know "Llaw" is written with 2 L`s the link in your blog sends you to "http://lawsrandomthoughts.blogspot.com/"
I believe that if you put the missing "L" there it may work nice again, i already went there, but that guy is so nice i cant spam him twice in the same topic, i posted something tho, oh and guess who i spammed too? xD

katalla said...

Lol I know... <3333 your spams Hit!!

Anonymous said...

http://sirnezlo.tripod.com/blog/
New blog link :[

Ragenevy said...

:o you cheated D;


and i might do the same
heh lvl 20 in only 2 and a half months of game play in eo makes it boring really fast
and i'm bored and CO looks awesome i might go download that and RO too
damn there are so many cool games i'm a newb at online playing btw eo was my first and only still


D; <3 omg u can fly

Anonymous said...

99694.....90740