Thursday, September 14, 2006

Do you have a life?

Recently I've been hearing that certain people are spreading rumors about me. I'm with this person, no that one, oh I'm a stripper (this one started a while back, but it has resurfaced), I'm this, I'm that....WOW!!! GET A FUCKING LIFE!!

I do love the attention, and I didn't know that I was so much of a threat to some people that they feel they need to make shit up. I understand some people have low selfesteem, but why take it out on someone else? I don't start rumors, so why is there so many floating around EO about me? I'm flattered....really, but enough is enough.

The truth is.... I'm single, almost poor...and I have a lot of friends (at least that's what I thought). I'm in EO maybe 2 hours a day. I've been in DNA, NsZ, RED, NE, HOJ, BIR, and now I'm in sAV (which I'm enjoying btw). I'm spending time in EO with people I like, and I talk to people I like. I don't waste my time anymore on people I'm not fond of. Point being....I'm finally having fun in EO...so don't hate!!!

3 comments:

Henry said...

All i can say is that you are not giving attention to some of your real(EO) friends, remember that they will always be there for you, you should do the same thing.

Ragenevy said...

lol same with me ppl say i've been hacked or that i'm someone else sow cuz i haven't been on for a month...some say that i'm espii b/c they think i gave it to her some shit like that

katalla said...

What are you talking about Hit? Give me a name and I'll tell you why.