Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Change...???

Wow! So I haven't written anything in a while. Sorry bout that. I really don't think anyone reads this anymore..lol..It's ok..I'll write to myself.

I changed guilds again. I am now a proud member of SAV... hehe... We are 7, most of us are level 22 and up, and we find ourself on top 100 already. I love my rank!!! Princess (if you'd ask my parents that's how they would describe it too).

I leveled to 25.... wow...260k tnl...damn endless experience!

I'm not playing much, just a couple of hours after work, so not a hell of a lot happens to me. Most exciting thing was a fight I had with Highlands and that didn't last too long. (btw the ass is out of jail. He was thrown in there again...and I think he was in there for a couple of days this time).

V26 should be coming out soon. A couple of new things will be added amongs that new hairstyles.(btw I find this the most interesting part, although I really want a black version of the mystic outfit thing). You can try v26 on test.

That's about it.... EO has been kind of boring. Nothing too dramatic has happened and things have been really slow (I believe that's why people are drinking, well one of the reasons). I'm really hoping things will pick up really soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice title, Kat. :D BTW, Red & Wee are back.