Sunday, September 03, 2006

Corrupt Admins

Well, anyone want to guess how pissed off I am? I'm furious!!! Highlands was jailed today. You ask why? Wolfdog told Teror that Highlands is a superspeeder. LOL Yeah right! I'm sure Christinawu and Midnightgirl (who already sold her account) had something to do with it too. I've seen personally the pm's that Christinawu and her friends sent to Highlands. Crazy stalker behaviour much? Holy shit!!! She even had an admin teleport High to her several times.

These people are all friends of Teror, so I'm sure Teror didn't have any trouble doing his friends a favour. If you are an admin you should NOT abuse your power. It's seriously sick. If this keeps happening people are gone keep quiting. There's too much shit going on now we don't need to add corrupt admins to the list.

Highlands needs to be let out of jail. He was put there because of someone's personal vendeta and not because he's a superspeeder. If you see admins let them know what happened, cause I know I will for sure.

No comments: