Friday, July 28, 2006

We joined the Guild Network

As of yesterday we are part of the Guild Network. So far a name has not been given, but will soon be coming. Some possible names are HGN - Honorable Guild Network or UGN - United Guild Network. I personally think that GN - Guild Network would be nice and short and perfectly self explanitory.

The other guild that are part of the "GN"(hehe) are:

ROX, VVV, PGD, GRS, NC, MNM, RA, and HOJ. (RED and ART are still undicided)

The HOJ rules:

Because we are now joined under "GN", there are a few things we all must pay attention to.

1. NO Tsearch (you all know what it is ... I'm not gone explain it again)

2. Be civil to other players.

3. When it comes to ks'ing ... if someone is doing it to you, you do it right back. We are not push-overs, and we would never expect any of you to be push-overs. If you don't think it's worth it then walk away (and let one of the leaders know).

4. If any other guild has a problem with a HOJ member they should come and speak to one of the leaders. We don't want any of our HOJ members harassed in any way. If action will be taken it will be taken by a HOJ leader. (You're our babies and we love you, so if any of you need a spanking we will be the one's administering it. Be careful....I took out my whip)

5. If any HOJ member has a problem with any other guild... let one of the HOJ leaders know.

Note: We are not doing this for popularity, we are doing this so EO could be a player friendly game. There's too much BS going on and it makes good people quit. By the way we hate to put any restrictions on any of you, but if this is gone work then it has to be done.

Anti-Kill

So the idea behind anti-kill is simple...hehe.... if a player wants to die you wont let them. I know it seams a bit mean and maybe a little exessive, but I don't like when people die. When Llaw wanted to die today, I wouldn't let a ghost come near him, so he had to go to the other side of HH to die. I do it out of love!!!!

Well anyways...the idea is catching on!!! I've seen a couple carring people who wouldn't let others die.

Naked HOJ Fridays

We, the members of HOJ, proclaim every friday as "Naked HOJ Friday". We swear to spend most fridays in our tidy whities. Any and all are welcome to join this new, yet very, very exciting tradition!

Note: Fairy Hat Day will be coming soon. This holiday is designed in honour of Llaw, who absolutely loves fairy hats.

Quote of the Day

"Interesting good, or interesting bad?" - Llaw

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm relatively new to eo, and to HOJ. my name is Drakkonus, and if any of you HOJ members came across me, I would like to get to know you. I am a runner as well. I procure items that people need, for a price. But all HOJ members and newbs will receive massive discounts for my services. I am here to help this guild. If I can help you, just let me know.

Anonymous said...

welcome to hoj drak...i hope to run into u sometime...as for fairie hats i absolutly hate them..but u all can go ahead and make a day for em and ill make sure not to be onlne on that day lol....luv ya guys.....llaw