Monday, July 31, 2006

A Few Things...

So I've noticed that some people just like to say shit (if you don't like swearing stop reading now), for no apparent reason. I'm so sick of the bull shit.... PLEASE STOP MAKING UP RANDOM RUMORS!!!!!.

To those of you who make hell for other people screw off, we don't need your pointless nonsence! And for those of you who have or have ever tried to make me leave HOJ... I laugh... and say f**k you!.... That wont happen! It dosen't matter what any of you say or ever will... HOJ is my family now... I'm staying, and besides my heart is in HOJ.

On a good note:

Sittingbull leveled to level 19 and Highlands leveled to level 22! Congratulations to you both!! Keep it up!!!

Highlands has come back to HOJ. We're all glad to have him back, but if he ever pulls something like that again I will kill him myself, and that's coming streight from the heart.

Ronumaru (NSZ) and Pixlphantasy (RED) got hitched.... Happy Honeymooning to the happy couple!!! (I still love RED/NSZ....they were my family first and they always will be)

Quote of the Day

"ya wanna make out" - Placidrage (btw how many girls have heard that line?)

No comments: