Monday, July 24, 2006

Always something...

Some of you know that I've been starting to feel very fed up with some things in EO. When I signed in today and went to guild house in Aevan, where within 5 minutes two members of WOL started to go into me making hearts and stupid comments. When I asked them to move nicely they wouldn't so, I did repeat it with a swear word or two. They then called me a "puta", and went back to "eo rape". The whole thing finished with me putting them on ignore bringing my ignore number to 61.

Here is another few things I really can't stand:

1. Lazy Newbs - When they pm u to ask for money, or for you to train them, or for free items... and they don't even know you. When I started in EO I did everything for myself, so I guess i expect them to do the same, but maybe my expectations are too high.

2. KS'ing - Why can't people share? This is what game play is all about...or at least what it should be all about. I'm sick of friends ks'ing friends. (By the way, if someone does ks me I will do my best to ks them. I am not gone sit back and watch as they steel all my kills and then do it agian to someone else. I will try my best to teach them a lesson)

3. Blocking - All I have to say to that is WTF?! Don't do it! (And I will be the first one to admitt that I have done it before but only to people who either flamed me or flamed someone I was friends with, and I WILL NOT BE A PART OF IT ANYMORE!!!)

*These are just the opinions of one leader and they do not reflect the opinions of any other leaders.


On a happy note:

Sittingbull has leveled to 18!!! Congratulations!!! Top 100 here you come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»