Monday, July 31, 2006

A Loss

Highlands has left HOJ. I still don't think the reason he gave me is good enough, but I can't force him or anyone to stay. Thank you High for letting me know that you were leaving and not keeping me in the dark about your decision.

Sorry all I haven't updated recently; I've been at the beach getting a nice tan for the last two days. For the next two days I'm going to be on and off, but I'll try to update here more.

I've been getting a few complaints about some of you, and I'll be talking to you when I see you next. Thank you to the leaders/memebers of the Guild Network who have followed the HOJ rule and gave their concers to the HOJ leaders and not directly to the member. We like to know what's going on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like that too....i have heard some complaints as well....im sure it will be worked out...we are discussing merging with hitos old guild....no def on answer from them...let me know what u think...llaw.....

Anonymous said...

and on the highland front he is talking about getting in hoj again and im for it....i hope to get him back...llaw